- SoumyaKR.,SujaPhilip,SheelaSugathan,JyothisMathew and RadhakrishnanE.K. Mechanisms behind the establishment of coagulase negative Staphylococci as successful nosocomial pathogens. Biotechnology Vol.3 Microbial Biotechnology Stadium Press LLC,USA(2014)
- Sunil M.A.,Radhakrishnan E.K. and JyothisMathew.Immunomodulatory effects of Acacia catechu on murine peritoneal macrophages. A treatise on Medicinal plants and herbal products ISBN No.978-93-81723-18-0 pp332-338 (2013)
- Roshmi Thomas, Jyothis Mathew and Radhakrishnan EK Book chapter titled “Recent Advances in Microbial Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles” in the book “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN BIOTECHNOLOGY published by Studium Press LLC, USA (in press)
- Sunil M.A.,Sunitha V.S.,E.K.Radhakrishnan and Mathew Jyothis(2017)Book Chapter entitled “Immunomodulatory effects of common indian traditional medicinal plants: A review in Plant Science Technology for sustainable development ISBN No.978-93-82845-00-3
- Neethu Sahadevan, E. K. Radhakrishnan, and Jyothis Mathew (April 2019) Book Chapter entitled Mechanisms of Interaction of Endophytic Microbes with plants in
- Seed Endophytes S.K.Varma and J.F.White(Jr.)(eds) Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-10504-4_12
- Sahadevan Neethu, Radhakrishnan, E. K., &Jyothis, M. (2019). Biofabrication of Nanoparticles Using Fungi. In Nanotechnology for Agriculture (pp. 53-73). Springer, Singapore.
- Ashitha A and Jyothis Mathew (2019) Characteristics and Types of Slow/Controlled Release of Pesticides : Controlled Release of Pesticides for Sustainable Agriculture, (pp. 141-153). Springer, Cham. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-23396-9_6.
- Soumya Das, R. Aswani, Jyothis Mathew, and E. K. Radhakrishnan Methods and Mechanisms Involved in Antimicrobially Useful Nanoparticles with Agricultural Promises in Nanotechnology for Agriculture: Crop Production &Protection.ISBN978-981-32-9373-1 ISBN 978-981-32-9374-8 (eBook) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9374-8 © Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
Book chapters accepted for publication
- Sebastian Jose Midhun and Mathew Jyothis (2020). Contributing chapter: “Pharmacological applications of bioactive secondary metabolites from endophytes inEndophytes: Potential source of compounds of commercial and therapeutic applications by Springer Nature
- Sahadevan Neethu, Radhakrishnan, E. K., &Mathew, J. (2020). Microbially synthesized nanomaterials for remediation of contaminated soil and water environment. In Microbe Mediated Remediation of Environmental Contaminants. Elsevier (completed proof reading).