Alumni and their area of research
- Neethi Raj P -Role of neutrophil secretions in modulating neutrophil and monocyte functions during hyperglucose and hyperinsulin conditions.
- Hazeena V.N- Aldose reductase inhibitory potential of Vernonia anthelminitica (L.) Willd
- Surya P. Rajendran -Fibrinolytic enzyme from Bacillus species: Characterization and application studies -Thesis submitted
- Haritha V.H. Citrullinated Histone of Neutrophil Extracellular Trap (NET) in Atherosclerotic Plaque Formation.
- Binchu V. Shaji – Insulin-mediated Regulation of Peptidyl Arginine Deiminase-4 (PAD-4).
Ph.D guided : 5
M.Phil projects guided:6