Awards, invited talks & Seminars
Dr. S. S. Misra award for the best work for the year 2006-2007 by the National Academy of Medical Sciences (India), New Delhi.
Invited talk :
- At DST sponsored INSPIRE Science camp, Union Christian College, Aluva, May27-31, 2013.
- At UGC sponsored national seminar on ‘Basic and advanced biochemical techniques: Relevance in interdisciplinary research scenario’; Bishop Kurialacherry college for women, Kottayam, 3-4 Sept 2013.
- At UGC sponsored National seminar on ‘Modern approaches for the management of Diabetes mellitus and the ethical issues associated with drug trials and banned drugs’; N.S.S College, Pandalam, 11-13 Feb 2015.
- At DCE sponsored National seminar on ‘ Recent Trends in Therapeutic Approaches for Diabetes Management’; Government college for Women, Thiruvananthapuram, 12 Sep 2018.
- National seminar on life style and Diseases. School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University. Jan 19 and 20, 2012.
- Joint Convener- National workshop on “ Advanced statistical tool & softwares for biological research”. School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University. Sep27-Oct 1 2016.
- Executive committee member- Two day National seminar on Recent trends in applied Life Sciences. School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University. Mar 15 and 16, 2017.
- Convener-Seminar on ‘New Avenues in Bioscience Research’ supported by DST-PURSE (phase II). School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University. March 19-20, 2018.